Tuesday 5 August 2014

Crafty august

Well the summer holidays are in full swing and I've been making the most of my time off by being covered in paint splatters and bits of cotton (and my bank balance depletes every day!) 

I've been taking part in 'crafty August' on Instagram, posting a photo around a certain took each day. I've really enjoyed dusting off my creative mojo which gets lost during the working week and taking creative (in my opinion!) photos. 

I've reorganised my craft room and moved my table under the window, hoping the view might inspire me! 

Here are some of the pics I've taken and posted so far: 







I'm enjoying making bags a lot, which is a change for me as I normally make skirts and dresses. They are so easy to make and I love the fabric I brought from dunelm, which is very reasonably priced and great quality. Wheredo you get your fabric from?? 
Happy crafty august,
Love, Sian 💕💕

No comments:

Post a Comment