Sunday 27 July 2014

Ta dah!!!!!

Well our summer house is finally almost finished, just a bit of turf and paving to go round the edge and voila!!! 
I absolutely love it!! My husband (god love him) has built the step part and the flower bed using old timber that was lying around. I've planted some of my favourite plants in it such as daisies and hydrangea and my two olive trees (named Thelma and louise, it's surely not just me who names their trees, my two bay trees out the front of my house are called terry and June)....

The black and white tiles are self adhesive vinyl tiles from b&q very easy to apply and cut, just get yourself a good Stanley blade. 





I also have a pot of lavender outside because...well just because it's pretty and smells nice! I now would like some shelves putting up inside to put some knick knacks on (hard to believe I have any, I know). 

Considering it looked like this when it was first installed....
...I'm pretty chuffed!! As it's the six weeks holidays, I may spend the afternoon in here tomorrow reading my book!! 
So what do you think?! And what would your dream garden have in it??
Happy Sunday all,
Love, Sian 💕💕







2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!! Is it a corner one? That's what I need! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Yes it's a corner one and fits very neatly into the corner of the garden 💕💕

      Delete