Saturday 5 July 2014

Making progress...

So it's been a week or so since our little hideaway was placed at the top of our garden. I'm the type who wants everything done yesterday (ask my husband!!) but work has been so busy that we've not been able to finish things as quickly as we'd (ok, I'd) like! 

So far we've painted the outside using the cuprinol shade of jasmine white and the ronseal shade of cornflower. 

We are really pleased with it so far!! I'm thinking it looks very nautical in these shades so that may give me some inspiration for the decor. 
Today I have also made some curtains using laura Ashley fabric which I got from eBay for a steal. 



So the next job is to paint the inside, and then source the flooring that we want. We're going for black and white tiles like a 50's diner but are finding them hard to source so watch this space!!! 
Have a great weekend all, 
Love Sian 💕💕


No comments:

Post a Comment